UnrealIRCd 5 EOL
The UnrealIRCd 5 support schedule is as follows:
- December 13, 2019 - January 1, 2022: Fully supported: new features, fixes, everything
- January 1, 2022 - July 1, 2022: No new features, only major bug fixes.
- July 1, 2022 - July 1, 2023: Security fixes only
- July 1, 2023: End of all support for UnrealIRCd 5
The currently supported UnrealIRCd versions (and EOL dates) can be seen in the table below:
|Series||First stable release||Security fixes only||End of life (EOL)||Duration||Comment|
|UnrealIRCd 3.2||2004-04-25||2015-12-11||2016-12-31||12.5 years||Very old, unsupported, do not use|
|UnrealIRCd 4||2015-12-24||2019-05-20||2020-12-31||5 years||Old, unsupported, do not use|
|UnrealIRCd 5||2019-12-13||2022-07-01||2023-07-01||3.5 years||Oldstable|
There is no strict release cadence of the major versions.
When a new major version is released we will announce the exact end dates of the previous major release. The previous major release is always supported for at least another 12 months after the new major release.
- History of UnrealIRCd releases - a historic overview from 1999 until now
- UnrealIRCd 5 EOL - UnrealIRCd 5 End Of Life information